Friday 10 June 2011

Seven Days One Summer


This is us almost exactly a year ago on holiday in Connemarra in Ireland - We'd just climbed to the top of Diamond Mountain, which took two to three hours. I love my husband's holiday beard! Can't wait to be wild and free again,  hair blowing, children a bit feral. 

My novel, Seven Days One Summer is out on July 7th but you can preorder on Amazon. Please do. It's a story set in a villa in Italy and it's a good read. I promise. It's the story of friendship, betrayal, unrequited love and ends with a mind-blowing revelation.  Slightly excited, slightly apprehensive. Can't decide whether to have a book launch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is It Just Me Or Are Fad Diets a Waste of Time and Money?

I had lunch with a friend the other day. While I tucked into a substantial salad she sipped a sad black tea and boasted that she had lost 9...