Tuesday 5 May 2009

Fantastic Review from Girly Gossip

The Seven Year Itch by Kate Morris is a tale that is by turn bleak and funny. Kate Morris draws a sympathetic portrait of a marriage that is truly past its honeymoon years and offers real insight and genuinely funny observations on what ‘real’ marriage is like!
A great mix of humour and domestic drama that could easily give Desperate Housewives a run for its money!
Released May 7th

Love this review, really cheered me up. Waiting with circles under my eyes and bad hair to find out when the Express photographer will come and photograph me and the children for a big article in the Express that I have written to coincide with publication date. Feel sick with nerves about EVERYTHING....

3 comments:

  1. Sick with nerves maybe - but how exciting!! Great review. Enjoy it all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I can't wait to read it!
    http://fab.typepad.com/brunette

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting i can't wait to get my copy and read your article! x

    ReplyDelete

Is It Just Me Or Are Fad Diets a Waste of Time and Money?

I had lunch with a friend the other day. While I tucked into a substantial salad she sipped a sad black tea and boasted that she had lost 9...